Our technology capabilities include:
- Holistic Security – this requires a broad range of skills & experience, which take into account diverse influences across the political, economic, social and technology spheres, which collectively contribute to the solution design process.
- Data Leak Prevention – this is often viewed as a technology solution, but should more accurately be considered as a business process solution that is invariably supported by advanced technologies, which collectively protect the business from a wide range of potential attacks and failure scenarios.
- Data Provenance Assurance – this is an established discipline, which is becoming increasingly important in the age of home working, Ransomware Crime Syndicates & Cyber Warfare, where emails & websites cannot be trusted, telephone calls can be compromised by voice clones, and even video calls can be compromised by deep fakes.
- End-to-End Encryption – this assures exclusive access to confidential data, so that it can only be accessed by authorised users, with no systemic backdoors for attackers to exploit, but even then assurance can be challenging.
- Threshold encryption – this assures independent validation of every access request by multiple servers, so confidential data can only be accessed or updated by consensus, which overcomes some of the limitations of End-to-End Encryption.
- Encrypted Blockchains – these assure physical deployment across multiple clouds that are typically operated by different service providers, so encrypted data cannot be modified or deleted by any supplier.
- Security Hardened Devices – these provide assurance that the hardware cannot be tampered with, and that operating systems and application software is regularly re‑installed from approved “golden” images, so that security breaches are fixed automatically.